Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Happiness Project :: A quiet moment


I have to be honest with y'all.
I had to really search for happiness over the last week.
Poor Griffin has a horrible cough that's
been keeping us up for hours every night.

I am so exhausted.

So, my mom took pity on me
and watched the boys one afternoon
so I could rest.

I curled up in my bed with a great book.
If you're looking for an amazing summer read
you must get your hands on Suzanne Palmieri's latest book

 I just love the magic and wonder in this story.
It was the perfect escape
from my crazy little life.

 


Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness in our lives?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
Then, steal my button and include it in your post.
Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky.




5 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Oooh, thanks! Sounds really good.

Karen Mortensen said...

So glad you were able to find some quiet time. Hope your son feels better.

Maria's Space said...

Happiness is a book and my bed! I couldn't agree more

Unknown said...

What a refreshing blog! I tried pasting your button but I couldn't get to work. I'm glad I ventured over here. I just might have to read The Witch of Belladonna Bay. Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Quiet time is the best. Hope he gets better soon!