Friday, September 14, 2012

10 Day Challenge to Support Water.org : Day 9

The Mission List is dedicated to helping women
use their online influence for social good.

Over the next 10 days, I will be teaming up with Water.org
and a whole team of fellow bloggers
to raise $2,500 -- enough money to bring clean,
safe drinking water to 100 people for life.

For the next 10 days I will be showing gratitude
for my family's easy access to water
and sharing with you the momen
ts that
we can easily
take for granted.

Day 9



I am so proud to say that we
not only met our goal but we have surpassed it!
Thank you to everyone who joined in to help fight
the global water crisis!

It's not over yet, though!
Let's see how many more people we can help.

Just imagine the celebrations
that will unfold in Haiti because
of the work that we've done here.

I bet that if we listened hard enough
we could hear the singing
all the way over here.

Only $25 brings one person water for life and
I am trying to raise enough money
to help change the lives of ten people.
I’d love for you to join me.

Here's how you can help...

Click here to donate to my fundraiser,
click here to start your own fundraiser,
or learn more about the water crisis.

Together we can make a difference.




No comments: