Friday, December 23, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Hostage Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, it cracks me up!

"You will learn to love Christmas."

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

9 comments:

Linda D. said...

This is what happens to little boys and girls who stay up late to try to sneak a peek at Santa.

Linda D. said...

Thought of another one ... Time out at Christmas time has a whole new meaning!

Linda D. said...

Okay.. one last one.. I'm on a roll early this morning:

Geez Billy, Mommy said decorate the tree, not BE the tree!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

This is what happens when you eat Santa's cookies.

Karen Mortensen said...

Mommy, I don't want to be a Christmas tree anymore.

Heidi said...

That is what happens to little boys who diss their mama's "Classic Clear White bulb" choice for the Christmas tree.

vanilla said...

"Let loose, Billy."

Merry Christmas, Leigh.

greeting at http://vanilla-ststt.blogspot.com/2011/12/tis-night-before-christmas.html

vanilla said...

"Let loose, Billy."

Merry Christmas, Leigh.

greeting at http://vanilla-ststt.blogspot.com/2011/12/tis-night-before-christmas.html

Caroline Ray said...

I have to go potty and liquid and electricity do not mix.