Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Talkin' bout a food revolution...

My weekly column is up
and this week I am discussing
School Lunch Reform.



Here is a little teaser...

Do you care about the quality of food being served to the students in the Clarke County School District? Do you care about reducing childhood obesity in our community? If so, then healthier school lunches could be just around the corner but it's going to take some work from all of us to make it happen.

Click here to read the story and leave a comment!

4 comments:

Linda D. said...

I'm heading right over. Such an important topic. Can't wait to read it then I'll comment again.

Linda D. said...

I wonder how many of your blog readers have farm-school lunch initiatives in their own communities? I wonder what barriers they face or have overcome?

How will school lunches change when/if they go directly from local farm to school lunch plates?

Susan Anderson said...

Amen, sistah! I'm with you!!

=)

Caroline said...

OH! I can't wait to read this one! Once I get the kids off to school and have just the babies with me, I am going to head on over!!!