Friday, May 13, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Elf Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo found on Awkward Family Photos. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, this girl is super special.

Do these ears make my lips look green?

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

14 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

Everyone at Keebler was surprised when the company sprang for "Glamour Shots."

VandyJ said...

No one could convince Erin that Aragon was never coming for her.

Anonymous said...

Krystal didn't realize that that green flavored lube would rub off like this ...

On the other hand, The Keebler Elves had never been happier.

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Pondering Pixie

Ha ha ha I like Moooooooog35's

Jeremy from We Took The Bait said...

Link from "The Legend of Zelda" poses after his last estrogen therapy session.

The Leader said...

Awesome blog! Please stop by and follow me at www.ageekswifeandherdog.com and feel free to link up with Friendly Friday Follow too :)

Karen Mortensen said...

Miss Greece 2011.

Linda D. said...

Only you can free me from the evil witch's Green Lips and freaky ears Curse!

1) send this chain letter to 5 friends
2) kiss 5 green frogs
3) enclose 1 green lip balm to first person on the list

In 5 weeks you will receive over 25 free green lip balms! Warning, failure to comply will result in the Green Lips and Freaky ears curse passing to you!

Caroline Ray said...

"I am awaiting a knight so bold as to rescue me."

Mariann Simms said...

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
Notice she's not wearing one, Because they're not all blind men.

Jenn said...

Desperate after her recent rejection at the star trek convention Lily turned to the SCA in a last effort to find a man who could appreciate her wacky sense of style.

Mariann Simms said...

Well, I guess this blows that whole "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" theory clear outta the water.

Mariann Simms said...

Can I send more than one? As I kinda did already.

Gina Kleinworth said...

I don't have the words for a submission just had to comment- Seriously- why didn't ANYONE stop her from walking out of the house looking like this???? WOW!