Tuesday, April 26, 2011

*Tink*Tink (Imagine that I just tapped my wine glass with a spoon) May I have Your Attention Please?

I have a few announcements to make!
(now imagine that I just chugged that glass of wine)

First off, I am proud to announce that my blog
is officially part of the Blogher Network.
Woo Hoo!!
Let's all take a moment to celebrate!

It's gettin' a little crazy in here.

Secondly, that means that I will no longer be
hosting reviews here but now I have a sister blog
where I will blab my big ol' mouth about products
and host some fantastic giveaways.
Please go follow it now, just click on that little button down there.
Go ahead...I'll wait.


Thirdly, I have decided to come
out of the dark ages and utilize social media.
So, over in my sidebar over there
are some buttons that will
lead to my Facebook and Twitter pages.
Now, click on those and follow me on Twitter.
Do you like me?
If so, go declare your feelings and "like" my Facebook page.

Fourthly, I've turned into a total whiz kid
and even added some share buttons at the end of each post.
So, you can repost your favorite posts
over on your Facebookies
and your Twitter tats,
or whatever the kids are calling it these days.

Lastly, I've updated my blogroll
to include some of my favorite blogs
and most loyal readers.
Please go give them some love!

Okay, enough jibber jabber...
scroll on down for this week's
52 Weeks of Happiness!


12 comments:

R Montalban said...

Woo, hoo - you do throw some great parties :-) Congratulations and wishing you all the very best for a bright future

Unknown said...

Congrats on the Blog her network inclusion. Finally it's about time you got on Twitter and I already loved ya on FB lol

Unknown said...

Enjoy the ride!!!

SarahMarie said...

Congrats on the Blogher news! Off to like you on FB. Don't do twitter though. :)

Rita Templeton said...

Yay for the BlogHer network! Now I'm just hoping that someday I'll get to go to the actual conference. Someday ...

PS - that party looks KICKIN'.

Tracie Nall said...

I was very excited the other day when you joined twitter (I'm still excited). Congrats on BlogHer. That is awesome. I'm going to go checkout your fancy schmancy blogroll now. =)

Ashley Sisk said...

Can we talk Blogher - email me...I want to know how I can get connected or if it makes sense.

Susan Anderson said...

Pretty exciting stuff going on around the ole Laundry!

Cool!!

=)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Leigh!!! That is so exciting!!!! I am still on the wait list- can't hardly stand the suspense :) So happy for you! Glad you found me on twitter yesterday too!

Linda D. said...

Two words "Awe-Some". Looking forward to the same high quality, insightful commentaries and photos but the added bonus of having a sister blog! Wow!

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

Congrats - great trifecta for announcements today :)

Caroline said...

Hip-Hip-HOOORAYYYYYY! Glad you are team BlogHer now. I have had a really great experience working with them. They are lucky to have you.