Friday, April 15, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Band Geek Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo found on the web. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, this girl has got some swagger.

With a flute that fancy,
Gina could afford to be cocky.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

11 comments:

Linda D. said...

"Yeah, my date for prom was a flute. And, yeah, I wore a sweater instead of a prom dress. Want to make something of it? I didn't think so!"

Asha said...

"One time at band camp..."

Caution/Lisa said...

No, I do NOT have a better caption than you do, Leigh :) I'm pretty sure you will win this week!

Susan Anderson said...

Having turned her pet snake into a flute, Rosie officially became the Class of '94s Black Magic Woman.

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

"Don't make me beat you with my Ugly Stick!"

Moooooog35 said...

"After I play this wonderfully beautiful piece from Swan Lake with my flute, I'm gonna **** you with it."

Moooooog35 said...

"This one time, at band camp, I killed a man."

Caroline said...

I'm drawing a blank for a good one, but I can't stop laughing at "this one time, at band camp..."

:))

VandyJ said...

After band camp, Gena went striped and never went back.

Ben said...

Unfortunately, the blur feature on the camera could only do so much...

Mother Theresa said...

Boys came from near and far so Patty the Pied Piper of Pepperville could play their flutes...and they elected her "best flute player" of 94.