Monday, October 11, 2010

Winner : Bad Reception Edition

We have a winner for this week's installment of Freakshow Friday. Please take note that my super hilarious and non biased best friend was the judge. Here are the top three in no particular order.

Erin

Wonda was trying to create the perfect Playboy bunny ensemble
for the Halloween party. Just before she donned
her pouffy white tail, she stopped dead in her tracks
upon hearing a KFC commercial in her ears....

Donda
I got UHF, VHF, CNN, ESPN, HLN, Whachoo want??

Dee Crowe
When I take my pants off I get HBO!

The winner is...
Dee Crowe

When I take my pants off I get HBO!

Dee Crowe
is the funniest blogger in all the land.
Now head on over to her blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever.

Photobucket

Thanks to all the people who played.

Tune in this Friday for another instalment of Freakshow Friday!

6 comments:

Donda said...

CONGRATS to Dee!! I need to get that hook-up...I only have Showtime :(

Unknown said...

Oh my I'm speechless...well maybe not speechless...I just got done blabbing about it on my blog..hehehheee...but kinda speechless...thank you Leigh!

Susan Anderson said...

Congrats to Dee!

=)

fredamans said...

Congrats Dee!

R Montalban said...

Great comments, and great picture Leigh. Sorry I didn't join in, wanted to but had other things take over!

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Yay!! I laughed so hard... I knew Dee was going to win this week! :) YAY!!! Congrats!