Friday, April 2, 2010

Freakshow Friday: Goin' the the Chapel Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a photo taken from Awkward Family Photos. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is the week's photo, I think that it is flippin' hilarious.

Jenny wishes for some sort of sign
to let her know if Billy was the only man for her.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.


If you win then I'll linkup to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

Don't forget to scroll on down and enter my awesome giveaway!

22 comments:

w said...

jenny wanted a brownie.

metsuke said...

Mary Jo thought that maybe, just maybe, ring and ceremony would cure her craving for construction worker strange.

Natalie said...

Billie Joe couldn't wait for the wedding to be over so she could look just like him in 6 months...

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) said...

You can look, but you can't touch.

Unknown said...

I want....I want....oooooh I want....

VandyJ said...

This give a whole new meaning to the term honeymoon.

Unknown said...

Do these flowers make my back fat show? Oh, look, a butt!

MamaOtwins+1 said...

Giving one last look to the life she was leaving behind, Billie Jean pondered whether a life of leisure was worth leaving her true love.

Heather of the EO said...

Dang. I was going to say something about a honeyMOON too.

TOO SLOW. :)

Hilarious photo!

Bossy Betty said...

Nice Glass!

My Mercurial Nature said...

Mmmm, work it baby!

Anonymous said...

You know the old saying "An ass in the hand is worth two..."

Jeremy from Daily Cover Song said...

A proctologist by trade, Debbie instinctively went into "exam mode," briefly forgetting there was a pane of glass between them.... and that it's her wedding day.

Kearsie said...

MY EYES! MY EYES!

UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!

Vodka Logic said...

If he likes her in that dress he is perfect for her..

Richard said...

Preparing to introduce herself to Mike the Builder for the first time, Jessica wondered if she was perhaps being a tad too forward.

Vanessa said...

Bossy Betty's just made me LOL!

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh, the pane, the pane.

JennyMac said...

hahaha...nice glass..LOL. Bossy Betty is awesome.

said...

Betsy was thankful for the glass barrier between her and temptation.

Beth said...

"Mmmmmmm.....Will you look at that? Am I really ready to give up all the cute male butts in the world and be loyal to just one? I'm just not sure."

Karen Mortensen said...

Ah, memories.