Monday, December 14, 2009

Winner:Silent Night Edition

We have a winner for this week's instalment of Freakshow Friday. My non-biased and exceptionally hilarious Best Friend was the judge for this round. Here are the top three in no particular order.

Mrs Montoya
"Oh Joseph, when I said it didn't matter what
it was as long as it was healthy, I was talking about a boy or a girl."

VandyJ
"Geez, lady just go for the infertility tests already,
I'm tired of being your "baby"!!

Lesley
"after seeing the baby for the first time...
ole joe knew for sure that the baby definitely wasn't his..."

The winner is...

VandyJ

"Geez, lady just go for the infertility tests already,
I'm tired of being your "baby"!!


VandyJ is the funniest Blogger in all the land.
Please head on over to her Blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever.



Thanks to all the people who played.
Tune in this Friday for another instalment of Freakshow Friday!

2 comments:

Lee said...

I missed that last week, cuz I was a bad blogging bud. Just too many personal issues to be funny!! Sorry!!

VandyJ said...

Thanks for the award! I love to read the other entries in your photo contests. It always brightens my Friday.