Saturday, October 24, 2009

I AM a Scary Mommy!

I won Runner Up in the Scary Mommy contest!
Which we all know means that I am really the second winner!

It's all because of y'all...
thanks to all of my wonderful readers
who took the time to vote for me.

I was the fan favorite!

I won all kinds of movie goodies like a t-shirt and a poster
For the movie Motherhood.


I also won these
sweet little blankies from aden + anais.

Well, to let y'all know just how grateful
I really am for all of you
I am going to have my first ever give away.
Some lucky winner will get these lovely items that I just won.
Because I'm crazy like that.

Just leave a comment to this post by Monday October 26
the cut off time will be 9 pm.
I will randomly pick the winner
and announce it on Tuesday October 27.

The best part of winning runner up
in the Scary Mommy contest
is that my post will be published
on the website for the movie
Motherhood
with a link back to my bliggidy blog!!

I better clean up the place.
I have a feeling that company might be dropping by!

11 comments:

Lee said...

I don't care about winning the giveaway, I just want to say how proud I am to be your friend and how proud I am of you!! YOU ROCK SCARY MOMMY!

Holly Lefevre said...

Congrats! How exciting that your post will be on the Motherhood website,,,that is awesome!
Holly

Tracie said...

Congrats to you!!!! I'm so proud of you and your wonderful writing on that post!!!

Unknown said...

Woohoo, Leigh! YOU GO, GIRL!
I knew you could do it---because you're amazing like that.

Congratulations on your prizes!

Tracie Nall said...

Congratulations!! It is so exciting that your post will be on the movie web site!

Ducky said...

Man oh man.... I should've opened a new account so I could vote a million times. You should've won...seriously!

Congrats! Just remember those of us who knew you 'before', okay?

Joy said...

congrats!! I'm so happy for you. You totally deserve it!

Lesley said...

a HUGE congratulations...that's awesome

Unknown said...

Congrats lady! I gave you a couple of awards on my blog today. You are on a roll!

Alicia said...

wow thats so so so so awesome!!! WOO HOO!!

Tami G said...

Awwwwwwww - Congratulations!
you ARE fabulous!!!
Have a great Monday! =)