Thursday, October 22, 2009

Freak show Friday

It's time for another instalment of what I've decided to call "Freak show Fridays" where I challenge my readers to write a caption or story for a photo taken from the website Awkward Family Photos. Here is this week's photo. Get ready because it's a doozy! I'll take a stab at it just for fun.

Lucy loves OJ so much that she would bend over backwards for a glass.

The winner will be chosen by my hilarious BFF Erin and my husband will be on the panel this week as well. I'll just go ahead and tell you that these two are funny as hell. I don't want to psyche you out or anything but, the bar has been raised. So, show us what you got!

The winner will receive this very prestigious award that I created to proudly display on their Blog forever. I'll also make a huge deal out of how awesome and funny you are and link back to your Bliggidy Blog.

Come on...you know you want that award!

Simply post your caption or story in my comments!
The winner will be announced on Monday.

22 comments:

Lee said...

Okay, Honey. I'm fortified and ready! Come and stick it in!

Expat Barbie said...

(forgive me for this one)

"if only i could bend a little farther back, i'd never have to leave the house!"

Moooooog35 said...

I don't know what's in that glass, but I really want to buy some now.

Moooooog35 said...

Circus freaks make enemas looks SO easy.

Moooooog35 said...

..it was on or around this time the photographer new that this was the girl he was going to marry.

Unknown said...

Ivana pisses of the American Dairy Association by proving that turnip juice does a body more good than milk

Alice in Wonderland said...

"WOW! These energy DRINKS really DO work! Look at how supple I am today! Yesterday I could only stand on two legs, now I know how a Flamingo feels!"

FranticMommy said...

Per Dr's orders, Lena attempts to "add more calcium to her diet and exercise more"....just at the same time.

FranticMommy said...

Lena was exceptionally bummed when her photo submission of "Goth Freak Centerfold of The Month" was rejected...

MamaOtwins+1 said...

To prove her Mommy wrong - Lucy stayed in that position for a full 20 minutes, then realized she was stuck like that for life.
This picture was taken while Lucy was waiting for her pancakes, 2 years after she first got stuck.

Tracie said...

No caption - just LOL.

Unknown said...

This is awful, but it reminds me of why I had to quit yoga:

"Would you care for a queef with your orange juice?"

omg. can't believe I just wrote that. it's awful. omg. omg. omg.

Unknown said...

or:

"Maggie paused for a refreshing drink while she waited for her doctor to do her pap smear."

Stephanie Faris said...

Juice...it does the body good.

I have an award for you on my blog today:

http://stephie5741.blogspot.com/2009/10/and-award-goes-toyou.html

classroom fundraiser said...

This is GREAT! Im glad you remembered to roll call on SITS today so I could come by and visit your blog :)

Stopping by from SITS

Tracie Nall said...

I don't have a super funny caption idea, but I sure did enjoy reading everyone else's!

Matty said...

Orange Juice....It isn't just for Halloween.

Frugal Vicki said...

The reason Susie's husband grew an orange grove

Frugal Vicki said...

or....Why yes honey, I would be glad to get you another glass of orange juice.

Frugal Vicki said...

My hubby's take on the subject......No no honey, don't you move an inch, I'll get your juice for you!

BTW, we are like peeing our pants laughing over here.

Frugal Vicki said...

Okay, this is the last one because my son just asked me why I was crying and you are going to think we are totally dirty's over here (plus for the love....this is a motherhood contest)

"Now if I could just remember where I put that straw?!"

Tami G said...

I totally missed the contest, but I am CRACKING up at the posts!!!
LMAO Erin - I can NOT believe you typed that word!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!
and I know it's over, but can I just add.....

"SEE......who needs college?!!"

OMG - this pic is hilarious!
Good job to all the captions!!!!