Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm about to turn


This morning I was so cranky when I woke up that I could barely function as a human. Roger compared me to someone who had been bitten by a zombie.

"It's like your about to turn at any moment and there is nothing I can do to help you, I'm just watching it happen, helpless."

Luckily I saw the humor in that comment. I could have very easily taken it the wrong way.

He is here to help me. He threw me in the shower and while I was in there, he and Griffin cleaned up the living room. Then I demanded that he get me a Zaxby's Zalad with Honey Mustard dressing. So off he and the child went to fetch me lunch. He told me before he left that after lunch I am going to take a nap.

Pregnancy is crazy...I feel like I've been eating crazy pills all day. I cry at the drop of a hat. I feel like I'm carrying the weight of the world in my belly.

All I need is a good salad and a long nap.

Hopefully, I won't wake up a zombie.

No comments: