Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The dreaded PINK EYE!!














So...it seems like my little guy might have PINK EYE.

I looked up Pink Eye online and here are the symptoms
Bacterial pink eye symptoms include
*eye pain...uh yup, his eye hurts
*swelling, were a little swollen
*redness, oh...we're RED alright!
*a moderate to large amount of discharge, usually yellow or greenish in color...his eyes are a bit crusty.

So, he is not in school again today. We just got over that tummy bug and now this. I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone. Where a pregnant mom who just wants to put her feet up and read a magazine in silence has a 4 year old son that she loves very much but he keeps getting little illnesses and never ever leaves her side and is constantly saying things like "Mama, you be Darth Vadar and I'll be Luke Skywalker and I'll throw the force on you!" or "Let's have a kung fu war and I'll karate chop you in the leg and then you fall down and then will you make me a trophy since I am the ninja master?"

We are going to the Doctor later and hopefully this is just a clogged tear duct brought on by a sinus infection. Yes, that is my diagnosis.

Think happy thoughts...go to a happy place!



No comments: